Monday, April 4, 2016

Shane's Mondays Musings - 4/4

This is a new weekly post I'm going to do. Simply put, during my first break at work ever Monday morning (7:30am, Eastern time), I'm gonna take 15 minutes to post a short, off-the-cuff, barely edited post about any new video game stuff going on. Whatever I can type (on my phone), and edit, in 15 minutes is what gets published. Let's get started, shall we?

Yes, we shall!

Why isn't it April 12 yet? I'm chomping at the bit for Dark Souls 3. Just read IGN's review, and they gave it a 9.5 out of 10, which is what I think they've given probably every Souls game. And for good reason. The only two problems they had were some underwhelming boss fights (don't worry, still lots of good ones) and the damn frame rate dipping. Why can't FromSoft figure that out? I'm sure it won't be a big deal, but it's getting frustrating.

I started this post at 7:51, so I only have about three minutes left. From what IGN said, the game has awesome, multi-faceted weapons, stunning visuals, great areas, interesting NPCs, lots of content (side quests, etc), and the combat is better then ever, thanks to the weapon arts abilities. Also they say dual wielding is more possible than ever.

Okay, this was super short, but that's the point. Check back next Monday for another Shane's Mondays Musings.

0 comments: