Saturday, April 2, 2016

Solo Soulscast Episode 2 - Dark Souls Platinum

Solo Soulscast Episode 2 - Dark Souls Platinum

**NOTE: Original YouTube description**

Welcome one, welcome all to the newly (sort of) revitalized (kind of) Solo Soulscast! This is episode 2. Wowza. You might remember a few months ago I made episode 1, and in it I talked about some pre-Bloodborne Old Hunters DLC patch notes. I had intended at the time to continue to release an episode every week. I had recorded episode 2, which was all about that Old Hunters DLC. I never released it because I didn't like it enough. I didn't have fun with it. If it's not fun, I don't wanna do it, essentially. Time has passed, and I decided to give it another go. This actual episode 2 came out much better, and hey, it was fun! In it, I talk about my quest to achieve the most amazing thing a person can achieve in this life: a virtual trophy for completing all the meaningless tasks in a game. Yup, I'm talking about getting the Dark Souls Platinum Trophy. Enjoy, and look for episode 3 next week (with any luck!)




INTRO (and OUTRO) MUSIC PROVIDED BY:
 Big Horns Intro 2 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Artist: http://audionautix.com/




0 comments: